In their hands they shall bear you up, lest you dash your foot against a stone.
Now we who are strong ought to bear the weaknesses of those without strength...
Therefore, as God's chosen people, holy and dearly loved, clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience. Bear with each other and forgive one another...
Because of God's deep and abiding love, His angels bear us up at His Command. Our Father tells us to follow His lead in lifting other people who need help.
Whether we're bearing up or bearing with... the mishaps, weaknesses and offenses of those who cant' seem to help it, when they...
* Forget or show up late to appointments
* Bring up something that's inappropriate
* Fall away from previous commitments
* Lack the resources to get a job done
* Act nothing like Christians should be acting
* Stretch the truth to make themselves look better
* Descend into a pit of depression
* Simmer in complaint or irritation
* Become angry, impatient or unkind
* Make a mistake they will not acknowledge
The people we think don't deserve our help are exactly the ones who need it most...
And those we think don't deserve forgiveness are exactly the ones we must forgive.
Jesus did exactly the same for us.
'If you love those who love you, what credit is that to you? Even sinners love those who love them' (Luke 6:32, NIV).
## Bearing Up Loved Ones (Part 9)
P.S. To read the other devotions in this series, please see the Bearing series.