For in You, O Lord, I hope; You will hear, O Lord my God.
On the day I called, You answered me; You made me bold with strength in my soul.
Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.
If hopes form the building blocks of faith,
If faith connects us directly to God,
If His Ear tunes in to our heart's desires,
Then hope is a child-to-Father wish list,
Where our prayers can reach the Provider.
In this light, I present considerations:
1) Cherish hope, and disregard common sense.
2) You are exceptional and uncommon.
3) God knows your hopes. Walk in their direction.
4) Remember: hopes remain invisible.
5) Faith plus works help hopes materialize.
6) God loves a hopeful collaboration.
7) Ignore impatience. Continue to hope.
8) God's timing is better than our timing.
9) Don't give dream haters access to your hopes.
10) Share your hopes only with encouragers.
11) God gives strength and courage to the hopeful.
12) Sometimes, hope is hard, but hope anyway!
## Hope: Beckons God's Ear (Part 15)
P.S. To read the other devotions in this series, please see the Hope series.